Confusing navigation menu's
McPheeters Turf and Nursery has a confusing side navigation menu. Some of the menu options were blank. It could be hard to tell one nav item from another and they are not all in the say font size. I would have made them into more of a button, shorten and clean up the nav titles.
Possible usability issue with non centered web page.
Crook County Parks and Recreation District. I found this page to be very usable and easy to out want I wanted to know. My main issue with this one is they 'body' of the site is all the way on the left side of the screen. This was kinda difficult to get used so I had to make my browser window much smaller. This site, in my opinion, does a great job and looks good. Although that small mistake of not centering the body it makes the whole thing look elementary.
Picture scroller towards end of page is not displaying pictures and appears to be broken

The website, Rock Climbing for Life, has info and stories from around the States in blog posts. At the end of the page and before for there is a huge list of blogs from each state, is what looks like should be an image scroller with information to show underneath the photo (which also is not working). There are some more things I would do to this site to make it more readable, I was not really sure about where I was within the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment