Friday, May 8, 2015

3 Web Sites and Their Wireframes




 I really like the simple look of unikea (http://unikea.fi), I would like to make some sites that look a bit spartan but are really stylish and well put together.  To do the wire-frame I used Moqups.com.  It's hard to see some of the elements I put in the wire-frame.






I choose Google.com to make a wireframe of using wireframe.cc.  Of the three is have used I like this one the best.(the wire-framing app).  I was hoping to get to Google.com homepage with some cool graphics making up the word 'GOOGLE'.  I like how different it is from day to day, but still nice and simple.



  For this third wibsite I also used moqups.com.  The web site had two full pictures that Couldn't get into the screen shot.  I was also A simply designed site with a lot of graphics.

  I tried a couple other wire framing tools and they were very limited because I didn't purchase a subscription.  I would like to try the Google drawing tool, It was listed as one of the better ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment