The homepage of Harris Seeds uses tables. The tables look nice, though it doesn't look like it would be in a table. Maybe using table tags makes the items look better than using some other html elements. It seems like an easy way to get things lined up well, like the first table, which is the picture links in center of page. I thought it was a little strange to put the footer links in a table.Fireplaces.com
Another site I found that uses tables, or in this case I could just find one, this is a very nice looks site and simple. The table is in the "where to buy" dropdown menu, everything else is jsut ALOT of <div>'s. Gets confusing just looking at the source code!
USDA
The USDA plant hardiness zone map page has two tabes in it. The map itself is in a table of it's own and the links under the map are also in a table. It seems strange that the links are in a table, I think all the links are in a one cell table.

No comments:
Post a Comment